Talent is a serious business
Brandwidth takes talent seriously.
We have ambitious growth plans. With our expansion into the United States and recent acquisition by the Next15 Group, there has never been a better time to invest in our talent. In this exciting time for the business, we want to ensure we attract, hire and retain leading individuals within the digital landscape.
To achieve this we are rolling out a new training programme, a key focus of which is business coaching. Differentiating itself from other development methods, in coaching the emphasis is placed on empowering our staff to take learning into their own hands. In doing so they gain an understanding of their own performance and build confidence to manage their own progression. It is a collaborative, solutions-based process where the coach facilitates development and the coachee takes accountability for their own learning and growth.
Benefits for company:
- Creating a culture of learning
- Recruitment, retention and development of employees
- Increased productivity
- Provision of a stabilising factor when change occurs
- Help with succession planning and greater return on investment on L&D expenditure
- Encouragement of knowledge-sharing and transfer of skills across the organisation
Benefits for the coachee:
- Improved individual performance
- Increased motivation and morale
- Provision of an unthreatening environment for discussion
- Encouragement to tackle difficult tasks
- Help with the transition from one career level to another
- Self-driven learning
- Stress management
Benefits for the coach:
- Greater visibility and respect within their organisation
- Opportunity to practice their personal skills and share knowledge/skill and experience
- Satisfaction in seeing individuals develop
- Insight into the needs of the organisation
Not just a 1:1 tool, we believe that integrating coaching with other training and development methods will encourage a culture of high performance and give managers an opportunity to cement their own learning when coaching others. We have an office full of talented employees with high potential, and our coaching programme aims to aid them in both their personal and professional development, helping them to be the best that they can be.
Ravi Vasdev is Brandwidth’s Head of Talent. He looks after everything from employee relations, performance management, learning and development, recruitment across all levels, employer branding, and more. Drop him a line at email@example.com.