We’re looking for a talented mid-weight Digital Designer with a great eye for detail to join our studio. You will be working across our full range of clients. Whilst the role is primarily digital focused, a knowledge of other channels of design is an advantage.
Working alongside a team of designers and senior creatives, you will be responsible for a wide range of work from concepts for competitive pitches to high quality end visuals. You will have a passion for design, looking for ways to incorporate new technologies and trends into your work and wanting to push the creative boundaries.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Previous agency experience is a must.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI and Digital trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Previous experience with motion graphics and video editing will be a bonus.
- Strong understanding of digital design and best practice, specifically in UX design.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds and tight deadlines.
- Great communication skills to wok collaboratively with the rest of the team (including our Insight & Strategy team) and explaining the rationale behind your designs.
- Experience in mentoring and training junior designers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills, proactively coming up with new ideas and creative solutions.
- Seeing a project through from conception to completion.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
No Agencies please.